My wishlist for Christmas :-)

Hi,

before I'll go offline soon I'd like to post some kind of wishlist for
Christmas for those who might have trouble to fill their spare time. B-)
We have some more or less existing rudiments of packaging of the
following software which needs different amounts of work.  The last one
is completely non-technical but the most wanted target!

beast2
------
 * For Java experts
 * svn://anonscm.debian.org/debian-med/trunk/packages/beast2-mcmc/trunk/
 * The packaging looks quite completish but it is *far* from this since
   all this stuff is originated from beast-mcmc (which we do not want
   to replace but have both "versions" in parallel).  All the packaging
   stuff does not work but is just to give you an idea what is needed.
 * So this is advanced packaging

ngsqctoolkit
------------
 * For Perl experts
 * svn://anonscm.debian.org/debian-med/trunk/packages/ngsqctoolkit/trunk/
 * Should be simple for people who have some experience with Perl
   packaging but some more work is needed to get all the tools running

spades
------
 * For people who know about Python
 * svn://anonscm.debian.org/debian-med/trunk/packages/spades/trunk/
 * Needs some basic testing of the functionality, perhaps writing
   a test suite for autotest

libcolt-java
 * find author of hep.aida.* and clarify license
 * The issue is described in the following thread.
   https://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/debian-med-packaging/2014-June/027387.html
 * While this task does not require any technical skills it seems
   to be the hardest one considering how long we keep on failing
   to solve this.
 * I'll offer a $drink to the one who will solve this

Kind regards and see you back with usual frequency in beginning of
December