Re: RFS: aegean (new package)

Hi folks,

please do not trust on me until about 2014-12-05.  While I'm not yet
offline I'm about to prepare a trip and will have some backlog
afterwards.  If anybody else might be able to step in for sponsering
this would be great.  Sascha, if nobody will take this please ping
again later to make sure it gets done at some point in time.

Thanks for your work on this

         Andreas.