Preparation of bits and thanks for all your work

Hi folks,

I have uploaded a new 3D Bar chart of dependencies of selected
metapackages over different versions in time.  I added this to the
bottom of our Blends entry page[2].  This graph shows our sedulous work
on or common goal to make Debian the best operating system for medicine
and biology.  Thanks to all who contributed to make this happen.

I'm currently working on the next bits from Debian Med team.  I'd like
to issue them at latest at end of next week since I'll go on vacation
from mid-November to beginn of December.  Any enhancement and
improvements are more than welcome - preferably straight as commit to
SVN.

[1] http://blends.debian.org/med/img/debian-med_package_chart.png
[2] http://blends.debian.org/med/
[3] http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/debian-med/trunk/community/bits/2014-11.bits?view=markup