mapsembler2 FTBS #765285 question

Hi,
after the discussions we had about mapsembler2 failing to build on a few archs, I have made a RM request on failing archs:
#766961: RM: mapsembler2 [mips mipsel powerpc sparc] -- RoM; FTBFS

Indeed failures are due to upstream code not working on those archs.

Bug  #765285 is in severity seious. Now that failing archs have been removed by ftpmasters, which severity should we set ? and possibly allowing move to testing.

If I upload a new package version (same source), do you know if removed tags of failed archs will remained removed ? Or shall I specify in control file the (un)supported archs ?

Thanks

Olivier
--

gpg key id: 4096R/326D8438  (keyring.debian.org)
Key fingerprint = 5FB4 6F83 D3B9 5204 6335  D26D 78DC 68DB 326D 8438