Re: med-cloud task broken ?

Hi Charles,

On Mon, Nov 03, 2014 at 06:26:27PM +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:
> I do not see the med-cloud metapackage recommending anything except
> python-cogent.  Is that a bug ?

Yes.  It seems the Perl script in blends-dev does not like Depends:
fields without anything in the same line.  Somebody (not me) has
reformatted tasks/cloud and for stylish reasons left the line after
"Depends" blank.  The blends-dev Perl script is manually parsing these
files instead of using an RFC822 reader.  Adding a '\' behind Depends
helped.

I'm not really sure what we should do now.  In any case I will upload a
new set of metapackages in deep freeze to reflect any potential changes
of the package pool in freeze time (package removals because of RC bugs
or something like this) and we also have seen some new packages since
the generation of the metapackages which are not yet.  included.

So we have the option to simply wait and leave the broken med-cloud
package as is or we could upload right now (or better past 2014-11-05 to
see whether some other package might migrate - not sure whether there
might be remaining candidates) and file an RC bug against debian-med
which will be fixed with the correct med-cloud package.

Do whatever you feel sensible