Re: upstream metadata bib

Le Fri, Oct 31, 2014 at 07:43:55AM +0100, Andreas Tille a écrit :

> On Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 10:50:59PM -0400, Yaroslav Halchenko wrote:
> > I remember seeing somewhere a compiled bibtex from the upstream metadata
> > we have been feeding our packages with... could someone remind me a url?
>
> The daily updated bib file can be found here:
>
>    http://blends.debian.net/packages-metadata/

Hi Yaroslav and Andreas,

note by the way that there may be some packages ignored by accident.  I
am facing a bug with Berkeley DB which I could not understand and therefore
could not solve.  See the following email for details.

https://lists.debian.org/debian-qa/2014/06/msg00022.html

Cheers,

--
Charles