Re: upstream metadata bib

Hi Yaroslav,

On Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 10:50:59PM -0400, Yaroslav Halchenko wrote:
> I remember seeing somewhere a compiled bibtex from the upstream metadata
> we have been feeding our packages with... could someone remind me a url?

The daily updated bib file can be found here:

   http://blends.debian.net/packages-metadata/

There is also an auto generated LaTeX file that generates the pdf which
lsts all the citations we have.  I did not found (actually did not even
seek) a better place (since nobody really asked for it).

The code for creating these files is in the UDD importers

   git://git.debian.org/git/collab-qa/udd.git

in udd/bibref_gatherer.py.

> do we have already a tool to collate a .bib file given a list of
> software in question?

Not yet.

Hope this helps