Re: Request to join Debian med project

Thank you Andreas!

On 29/10/2014 11:11, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Hi Nicolas,
>
> On Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 11:04:15AM +0100, Nicolas SAUBAT wrote:
>> Thank you for you (fast) reply.
>
> You are welcome.
>
>> On 28/10/2014 18:44, Andreas Tille wrote:
>>> Thanks for the introduction.  If you want to commit packaging code the
>>> first thing you need to do is to create an account at
>>>    https://alioth.debian.org/
>>> and ask for joining the Debian Med team.  (I checked but did not found
>>> any login with your name - otherwise I would have added your name right
>>> now.)
>>
>> In fact, I already have a account, I used saubatn-guest as a login.
>
> Ahh- person search did not uncover this.  Just added.
>
>> I should have given it to you, my fault. Is it possible to join the Debian Med project on Alioth?
>
> For sure.  While there is somewhere on the alioth web interface some
> button to request membership of the team we can easily do it with your
> user ID.

Yes, it is the "request to join the project" button at the bottom of the members list of the project (we have the same on the CamiTK forge project).
I clicked on it, just after having created my account on Alioth. It asked for a quick description of my motivation for joining the project, which I provided.
Maybe you did not receive it? Buy the issue might come from my side: subscribing to the mailing the 1st time did not work either (never get the confirmation mail).
Anyway, thank you :)

Regards,
Nicolas.

--