Re: Updating the fis-gtm package to V6.2-000

Hi Andreas,
> > [amul:4] V6.2-000 is ready for upload!
>
> And so I did.  Thanks for your work on this

[amul:7] While we wait for the apparent licensing conflict to resolve (I don't understand how dynamically linking a library causes problems, but I'm no lawyer ;), I went ahead and updated the CMakelists.txt patch to not build the encryption plugins that leverage OpenSSL. I also eliminated the final lintian warnings. I'll ensure those changes reach upstream.

[amul:7] We are once again ready for upload!

thanks, Amul