Re: Packaging NGS QC Toolkit for Debian

Dear Mukesh,

I wonder whether you realised my question about restricting the use of
the software to non-commercial purposes.  If you confirm that this was
discussed at your side and will not change we might consider packaging
ngsqctoolkit in Debian non-free which is not part of official Debian
but might be helpful anyway.