Re: [MoM] Your Git commit (Was: [fis-gtm] branch master updated (3a6c8c0 -> c8316bd))

Hi Amul,

On Thu, Aug 28, 2014 at 08:51:51AM -0400, Amul Shah wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
> I apologize for the mix-up. Is there a way for me to back those changes out of the master branch?

At a second thought it might be that nothing really bad has happened.
Perhaps you just gbp-clone the current status and redo `git import-orig`
to "cure" the mixup.  I assume this could work.  Otherwise there is some
Git documentation out there how to revert commits (I'm no Git expert
myself so would need to web-search for it as well).  If all else might
fail we could recreate the bare Git repository on the server and I'll
push my local clone which remains at the state before your latest push.
I never tried this but it should work as well.

> I will go through the earlier mail and repeat my changes. It looks like I deleted my GPG keys, so I will regenerate them.

It's not the best idea to delete your GPG key. B-)

> Thank you for your patience.

You are welcome to take the beginners hurdles with our help