Packaging fsa for Debian

Hi,

I'm writing you on behalf of the Debian Med team which is interested in
packaging fsa for Debian since it fits nicely into all other software we
assembled for biological research inside main Debian[1].  Specifically
the fact that it is recommended when using t-coffee has inspired me to
do the packaging work.

The Debian build process is designet to run a test suite if available
and so it also tried to run the tests target of fsa.  However, it seems
you do not provided the files needed to run the test suite in your
download tarball.  I just got:

   No rule to make target 'apps/isect_d.unmappable.bash', needed by 'apps/isect_d.unmappable.bash.log'.  Stop.

Is there any chance to include the full or at least a stripped down test
suite into the tarball?

Moreover I tried to create manpages for all binaries which were created
by the build process via help2man.  However I failed for the following
executables

  isect_mercator_alignment_gff
  map_coords
  map_gff_coords
  slice_mercator_alignment

Simply calling these scripts either plain or with --help option endet up
in

  Segmentation fault

I think this should be fixed.

Kind regards and thanks for providing fsa as free software

       Andreas.

[1] http://blends.debian.org/med/tasks/bio#fsa