Re: Package of r-cran-beeswarm

Le Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 08:16:24PM +0200, Andreas Tille a écrit :
> On Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 07:34:22PM +0200, Dylan wrote:
> >
> > I saw that Charles Plessy began a package for r-cran-beeswarm[1,2] but
> > without time to finish it[3]. So, I would like to finish it, do you agree?
>
> I'd say go for updating the package and meanwhile Charles has enough
> time to stop you from working (which is not expected).

Hi Dylan,

you are very welcome to go ahead.

Please not that since the time I made the draft package, I think that we
(re)started to use the same name for source and binary R packages.  That is,
unless somebody tells it is wrong, please use r-cran-beeswarm as a source
package name instead of just beeswarm, and do not hesitate to rename the Git
repository.

Have a nice day,

Charles

--