Re: Fwd: flexbar 2.40-2 MIGRATED to testing

Hi,

just for clarification.

On Fri, Jul 04, 2014 at 01:04:55AM +0100, Tony Travis wrote:
> Hi, Johannes and Mattias.
>
> We've made it into Debian testing :-)
>
> Thanks for the update about your latest version: Andreas has configured
> an upstream source watch for our "flexbar" package, and I think it will
> be updated and built automatically.

There is no such thing like automatic update and built.  The watch file
just recognises new versions and sets a flag (or you can use some script
to let it send some mail to you).  Unfortunately currently the watch file
does not work (probably the file name / location of flexbar has changed -
need to check this out but I'm currently busy):

$ uscan --verbose --report
-- Scanning for watchfiles in .
-- Found watchfile in ./debian
-- In debian/watch, processing watchfile line:
   opts=uversionmangle=s/(\d)\.(\d)$/$1.$20/   http://sf.net/flexbar/flexbar_v(.*)_src\.(?:tgz|tbz|txz|(?:tar\.(?:gz|bz2|xz)))
-- Found the following matching hrefs:
     flexbar_v2.4_src.tgz (2.40)
     flexbar_v2.4_src.tgz (2.40)
     flexbar_v2.34_src.tgz (2.34)
     flexbar_v2.34_src.tgz (2.34)
     flexbar_v2.33_src.tgz (2.33)
     flexbar_v2.33_src.tgz (2.33)
     flexbar_v2.32_src.tgz (2.32)
     flexbar_v2.32_src.tgz (2.32)
Newest version on remote site is 2.40, local version is 2.40
 => Package is up to date
-- Scan finished

Tony (or anybody else):  If you want to get some training with creating
watch files - it would be more than welcome if you would fix it.

> I'll let you know if it doesn't...

It's always fine to let us know about new versions.  You could even
use

    reportbug flexbar

saying "new version available".