[MoM] Minified JS and other things

Andreas - Still working on cleaning up the lintian warnings and moving around the directories/files with out breaking things.  I am having a bit of a sticky time with the deprecated Smarty template system that OpenEMR uses and needs to be able to write to two directories to compile/cache the files.  Will continue work on that.

In an aside - OpenEMR has a *ton* of minifed _javascript_.  I have been reading that minified _javascript_ is *NOT* considered source and I need to either provide the source or strip it from the code -- is that correct?  I haven't started working down the list of files but <gulp> it's long.

Added in the latest patch version 6 using quilt which wasn't too bad - now need to overlay the latest patch version 7 and rebuild.  I will submit whatever patch corrections that I can upstream to have us start producing tar balls that are a little less onerous to package.

Thanks for all the encouragement.

cheers
ian

--
Ian Wallace - CCRMC DFM Staff Physician - (c) 303.681.5732