Re: Debian package of OpenBUGS : issue with license of libOpenBUGS.so

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for your link, I will look and try it. I also found this https://github.com/aixp/Blackbox/

Best regards,
Dylan

On Sun, Jun 15, 2014 at 11:17:16AM +0200, Dylan wrote:
> > Despite the open licensing question currently libOpenBUGS.so is a binary
> > without source as far as I can see.  So the correct way would be to ask
> > upstream for the source and remove the binary from the orig.tar.gz which
> > we use for the Debian package (by using Files-Excluded in
> > debian/copyright).
>
> I can not exclude libOpenBUGS.so because it is the core of OpenBUGS, its
> sources seems to be on sourceforge [1] but it was writing in Component
> Pascal which is impossible to compile on Linux for the moment. So, my plans
> was to package openbugs as non-free package which include libOpenBUGS.so as
> binary. It is impossible to do this in this way?

Is this any help?

Gardens Point Component Pascal for JVM:

http://gpcp.codeplex.com/releases

(I've not tried it - probably you have.)

- Daniel