Re: Orthanc 0.7.6

Hi Sebastien,

thanks for your work on orthanc.

On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 03:14:02PM +0200, Sebastien Jodogne wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I have just updated the DebianMed repository with the newest
> upstream version of Orthanc (0.7.6) [1,2].
>
> Andreas, please would you kindly upload it to unstable? Thanks in advance!

Sorry, but I get

 libboost-atomic1.55-dev : Conflicts: libboost-atomic1.54-dev but 1.54.0-5 is to be installed.
 libboost1.55-dev : Conflicts: libboost1.54-dev but 1.54.0-5 is to be installed.

when I use pbuilder to build the package.  May be this is a temporary
problem in unstable.  How did you created your test build?

Please note that I made some slight changes in SVN to fetch the original
source.  The resulting lintian info is a false positive from lintian.