Re: Build log for flexbar (2.40-2) on s390x

Hi,

hmm that is quite strange. To me it looks like the libraries can't be found. I don't know debian very much but the TBB libraries should be located in a path known to the system - like LD_LIBRARY_PATH. Also i can see in the logs that it installed TBB-Dev... maybe there's a conflict?

Maybe the .lib name changed? tbb.lib should be available... (you can try changing the cmakefile)

Or try to build it on a different machine and see if the error persists...?

Regards,

Mat

Hi Matthias,

thanks for your quick response.

On Thu, Jun 05, 2014 at 12:09:45PM +0200, Matthias Dodt wrote:
> it looks like the Intel Threading Building Blocks library is missing on
> your buildsystem. Did you set up a new buildsystem?

Well, we do not manually set up a new build system but for sure the
libraries we are building against are in flux if some upgrade might
happen.

> You can get the library
> here:
>
> https://www.threadingbuildingblocks.org/download

The package libtbb-dev contains this library and is mentioned in the
Build-Depends - so it is definitely installed on the machine that tries
to build flexbar - otherwise the problem would occure earlier in the
build proces.  I also checked that this library exists on the
architecture in question.[1]

> @Johannes:
> Maybe we can add a check for TBB into the cmake file?

I think this will not really help in this case since TBB is installed
but might not harm in general for sure.

[1] https://packages.debian.org/sid/libtbb-dev