Re: [MoM] Update on Open EMR 4.1.2 Patch 5

> also noted that lintian - the Debian policy checker - found a lot of
> issues with compressed JavaScript files which we will need to deal with.
> If you have no idea what this means just ignore it for this moment - we
> come back later to this once we have something to work with.

When you're at the stage you want to handle these warnings, don't
hesitate getting in touch with the Debian Javascript maintainers team
[0].

The team's policy [1] is that if the upstream source contains minified
javascript files (usually called *.min.js) they *might* be breaking
DFSG §2, and as such the upstream tarball *could/should* be repackaged
without those files.

   +Emilien
[0] https://wiki.debian.org/Javascript
[1] https://wiki.debian.org/Javascript/Policy