Re: insighttoolkit4 backport on wheezy 32bit -- 2 tests failures

Hello Yaroslav,

On Thu, 2014-05-29 at 10:33 -0400, Yaroslav Halchenko wrote:
> I have (again) tried to provide a backport build of itk4 for wheezy (to
> be shipped from NeuroDebian) and got those 2 tests to fail.
>
>         926 - itkTIFFImageIOCompression_RGBTestImageJPEG_JPEG (Failed)
>         2168 - itkOtsuThresholdImageFilterTestShort (Failed)
>
> Would you be so kind to share your expertise on
>
> 1. either I could consider such a failure "minor" thus probably just
> excluding those tests from being run
I don't think we should disable tests without also disabling the
according functionality.

> 2. or may be you see how I could easily mitigate/fix underlying problem?
I will try to compile it myself to debug the errors (if I can reproduce
them). Actually, I already tried a

 nd_build nd+debian wheezy i386 ...

but the dependencies could not be resolved. Could it be that you
backported a gccxml but didn't upload it to the neurodebian repo yet?

> Details: actually looking at 926 -- it complains "out of disk space" but I
> consider it VERY unlikely since that box has it in abundance :-/
That smells like a integer conversion gone wrong. It could be that for
the backport  one has to enforce libtiff5-dev.

The other failure ... no idea.

Best
Gert