Re: insighttoolkit4

On Thu, 2014-05-29 at 10:48 +0100, Gianfranco Costamagna wrote:
> Yes, but wasn't the upload something like
> "do the test, but just print them and don't fail if tests fails?"
No, never. The tests are there to make sure that the code is properly
compiled and linked, if the tests fail we have a problem that needs to
be resolved, otherwise the library may just not do what one expects it
to do, be it because the compiler created bad code, or because a version
of the used system libraries has a problem.

Since you use work on the new unstable Ubuntu version I would guess that
the problem is with the combinations of system libraries and the problem
may be resolved at one point,

Best
Gert