Re: NewContributorGame: R-ape / OpenBugs

Hi Dylan,

On Sun, May 04, 2014 at 03:22:52PM +0200, Dybian wrote:
> Hi all,
> Thank you Andreas for your link, I had not seen it before.
>
> I have injected my package in git.debian.org [1] and now I can successful
> build it  with "git-buildpackage --git-pbuilder".

Probably only if you have downloaded the upstream tarball.   Could you
please follow the advise in the team policy and inject the upstream
source with pristine-tar?

> Does anyone have any suggestions to improve my package ?

Two hints:

  1. You could create a debian/upstream/metadata file with the citation
     information in vignetes/ape.bib

  2. There are several binary files in data/.  Ftpmaster wants us to
     document these files.  You can find several examples in our SVN
     for instance
        svn://anonscm.debian.org/debian-med/trunk/packages/R/r-bioc-affy/trunk/
     Please use README.source to document theses files.