BioPython Debian packages uploaded (Was: BWA command line change?)

Hi,

I have included the patch below in the just uploaded BioPython package.
The package will need to passe the new queue due to the new packages for
Python 3.3 and 3.4 so it might need some days to become available in
Debian unstable.

Besides the Python 3 support the other major change is that we try to
run as many tests of the test suite as possible at package build time
and there is also an autopkgtest added which means that in a regular
basis the package is installed automatically on a clean system and the
test suite is runned on the installation.

As an additional hint for you as developers:  Here you can find all
patches applied to the package:

   http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/debian-med/trunk/packages/python-biopython/trunk/debian/patches/

I think the only patch which I did not reported is
biopython-from-pil-import-image.patch which I'd recommend to apply
upstream as well (description is included).

Kind regards and thanks for providing BioPython as free software

     Andreas.