Aw: Re: Presentation of Debian Med on local Next Generation Sequencing workshop (April)

Hello,

it all went well, I tend to think. To mention something
soon-to-be tangible, the authors of
  http://bioinf.uni-greifswald.de/augustus/
attended and are now making up their minds and code
to separate their algorithm properly from their data (huge).

Otherwise, Roland and I had tons of talks between (and in
parallel to, ahem) the sessions. Many open friendly curious
hearts and minds we touched, making me think that we should
offer such presentations close to scientific meetings somewhat
more frequently.

Special thanks go to the Georg Füllen for inviting us.

Best,

Steffen