QIIME and cytoscape

Hi Tim,

I realised that you added cytoscape as Suggests to the qiime package.  I
inspected the rudimentary packaging of cytoscape in SVN[1] and noticed
that it is more or less unusable and totally outdated.  I tried to have
a look at cytoscape at Github[2] and learned that it contains of several
modules which could be packaged independently ... in case you have a
clue how to create packages with maven (which I don't).  It would be
good to know what exactly is used in QIIME to make sure we will not
waste to much energy into packaging at all.  In this sense it would be
helpful if you would have any packaging stuff in BioLinux if you could
commit it into Debian Med SVN to work on a common basis.

[1] svn://anonscm.debian.org/debian-med/trunk/packages/cytoscape/trunk/
[2] https://github.com/cytoscape