Re: [MoM] New project for April (Was: New Contributor Game)

On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 1:46 PM, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
I hope you don't mind about my first lesson in the "New Contributor
Game":  Please always speak in public if you do not have any private
message.  So I take the freedom to violate shamelessly the netiquette
and answer right on the Debian Med mailing list ... since other people
might be interested in your message as well.

No problem. I just subscribed to the list.

I have put the MoM Wiki link[3].  Please add an according row in the
table of students.

Done.

 As you see the March slot is just occupied.
However, this project runs quite good and I'm optimistic that it will be
finished before March ends.  Than we can start "officially" - which does
not mean you could not now subscribe to our mailing list, follow the
discussion, learn from it and do your first steps on your own.

There is no hurry. I intend to start on my own anyway. It is good to know that there is a place where I can ask questions when I get stuck, though.

Thanks for your quick answer.

Best wishes,

Ubiratan.

 [3] https://wiki.debian.org/DebianMed/MoM