Re: [efmi-lifoss-wg] Call for participation - IWEEE 2014, 29-30 May, Las Palmas, Gran Canaria, Spain

>> The latest one is not so technical and might be a good
>> fit:
>>
>>   http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/debian-med/trunk/community/papers/13_healthcafe/
>>
>> Any suggestions?

> Looking at its web site, this is a workshop, and submission rather look
> related to make a presentation, not poster.
> Workshop subject is interesting regarding DebianMed goal, but without
> more information on this conf, I think it is useless posting something
> with no attendee.

See at page contact: you have some references for poster submission. I fully agree that without attendee it will be less useful than a concrete workshop presentation. But if two is less than one, one is not zero ;)
In term of impact, I think that we can have an audience to redirect to our wiki pages.

Unfortunately, I think that I will not have much time to spend on this poster since the deadline. Currently ultra-busy.

Eric, freemedforms.com