Re: Please upload gnuhealth to unstable

Hi Elilien,

On Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 09:20:40AM +0100, Emilien Klein wrote:
> > If there us a version 2.4.0-1 we can not upload another package with the
> > same version.  Please confirm that you agree with my latest commit which
> > is basically bumping the version in a new changelog entry.
>

> Hmm, good point. (it's the first time that I have a package transitioning
> from experimental to unstable, good learning moment)

I think the key rule of thumb here is that you never ever should change
a changelog paragraph if the according package was uploaded (= the
target distribution is different from UNRELEASED).  You should just add
a new paragraph for uploading a new binary package.

Yes, that makes sense.

> Yes, I completely agree with your change.
> We should be good to go.

Uploaded.  Thanks for your work on this

Thanks for your work making this possible.
   +Emilien