Re: New upstream release python-fitbit 0.0.3

Hi Iain,

On Wed, Feb 05, 2014 at 11:47:34PM +0000, Iain R. Learmonth wrote:
> I have packaged the new release and pushed to git on alioth.

Thanks.

> This release was quite quick after the previous upload and other than
> the fact that they're now tagging releases and so there's a d/watch
> file, the changes to the source are trivial.
>
> http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=debian-med/python-fitbit.git;a=commitdiff;h=6cf19ddd31e67543309ca99a485578b15103b628;hp=5c73eec7ceb13c420ba1e342e307db5c4779e7a4
>
> Do I ask you to upload this anyway? Or do I wait for the next release
> where there are more significant changes?

I think the working watch file is reason enough for an upload.  In
general I leave you as "the expert" for this software the decision when
it is worth an upload (but I might become bored if the upload frequency
would turn out to be once per week ;-)).

So it is just uploaded.

Thanks for supporting Debian Med