Re: Version 2.1.0 of kissplice

Dear Andreas,

Indeed the directory tests/ is empty, but this is because the datasets we use for the tests are very large, and since they are more useful to developpers, not users, we thought it would be wiser to remove them from the distribution

I hope this is fine !
Let us know if you think we should do differently

Best,

Vincent