Sponsoring request: new Debian version for libmialm

Dear all,

I've created a new package libmialm-1.0.7-3 that fixes a FTBFS bug and
does some minor housekeeping.

Changelog reads:

  * Use dh-autoreconf to fix FTBFS on ppc64el (Closes: #733835)
    Thanks to Logan Rosen <logan@ubuntu.com> for the report and fix
  * Update standards version to 3.9.5
  * Add upstream signing key
  * Add debian/upstream file

Two remarks:

I notes that despite the default "low" given in the manpage 'dch -i" set
the urgency to medium. I'm not aware that I changed a configuration file
and I reset it manually to low.

I also notes that running debclean after running git-buildpackage now
deletes most of the files that are created by automake/autoconf, which
means I have to run "git checkout ." to get them back. Technically they
are not needed, but every command that manipulates the source tree then
complains about the changes.

(It also deletes all the documentation files that can also be build but
are in the original tarball, but this is something that I as upstream
will have to fix - i.e. by not including them.)

Many thanks,
Gert