[MoM] snp-sites (Was: I would like to submit a package to debian-med)

Hi Jorge,

On Wed, Jan 08, 2014 at 02:27:21PM +0000, Jorge Sebastião Soares wrote:
> > Creating library packages is a bit more advanced task.  Since you have
> > decided to be brave and created these you should finish the hard way,
> > thought.
>
> It was Sasha's recommendation. And a good recommendation at that.

Ahhhh, I need to discuss with Sasha why he did not helped you out in the
trouble he was pushing you into. ;-))

> This helps immensely.
> Thanks a lot for all the help you've been giving me.

You are welcome.  Since we are obviously doing an Mentoring of the Month
I just added you to

   https://wiki.debian.org/DebianMed/MoM

and will tag the mails [MoM] to make this more informative for newcomers.