[MoM] ProbABEL (was: Re: probabel_0.4.1-1_amd64.changes REJECTED)

Dear Andreas, list,

As you can see below, the package of ProbABEL was rejected by the FTP
masters.
I've added the requested licence information to d/copyright (checked all
the files in src/include). I think it's OK now, but please check!

Thanks a lot,

Lennart.

On 28-12-13 05:00, Paul Richards Tagliamonte wrote:

> Howdy maintainer,
>
> Thanks for your work so far,
>
> Could you please document the LGPL license from the files in
> src\include? It'd be great to give this another run-through to
> catch any other licenses as well. I stoped processing there.
>
> Let me know when it's back in NEW so that I can process it again.
>
> Thanks!
>    Paul
>
> ===
>
> Please feel free to respond to this email if you don't understand why
> your files were rejected, or if you upload new files which address our
> concerns.

L.C. Karssen
Utrecht
The Netherlands

lennart@karssen.org
http://blog.karssen.org

Stuur mij aub geen Word of Powerpoint bestanden!
Zie http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.nl.html