Re: looking for a review for pycorrfit

On 12/16/2013 05:16 PM, Andreas Tille wrote:
Hi Alex,

On Mon, Dec 16, 2013 at 04:31:03PM +0100, Alex Mestiashvili wrote:
Yes, please, I need a sponsor for the very first time at least.
Done.

Great!

Should I place the package on mentors? if it saves your time ..
No.  I personally totally ignore mentors.d.o and only consider VCS for
sponsering.

Thanks for your work on this

      Andreas.

PS: You might like to consider becoming a DD ...

I think about it, but I am afraid I still need to learn a lot :)

btw, how do I update the tasks page?

I was looking for it in debian-med policy and checkout the debian-med tasks from svn,
but the link in README seem to be broken:
http://blends.alioth.debian.org/blends/ch-sentinel.en.html

Thanks,
Alex