Fis-gtm accepted in unstable (Was: Packaging VistA - GT.M directories)

Hi,

finally we have a nice Christmas gift for all people dealing with VistA:
fis-gtm is now accepted in unstable.  Now it is time to work on
reasonable VistA packages and we *really* need to rely on upstream to
let this happen.  I think we should start now(ish) on this heavy task
since the time to next freeze is short (only less than 11 monthes and it
took us about two years to get fis-gtm in).  I'm offering all my help to
*guide* into Debian internals, *mentor* people who have VistA internal
knowledge oir whatever - but I personally can not take the lead in the
main packaging effort since I feel totally incapable doe to a lack of
even basic knowledge about this complex system.

Thanks to everybody who has helped to let fis-gtm packages become
available in official Debian

       Andreas.