Re: [MoM] ProbABEL packaging

Hi Lennart,

On Fri, Dec 13, 2013 at 10:24:41AM +0100, L.C. Karssen wrote:
> > At my side even now the test does not pass.  Does your current packaging
> > build in pbuilder (and are you sure you pushed everything)?
>
> Ah, my bad. I Ran the wrong pbuilder (Ubuntu). Debian Wheezy doesn't
> have the new automake yet.
> Is there a way to tell quilt to skip a patch (instead of removing it)?

The only way I see is to comment it out ('#') in debian/patches/series
but this would involve manual editing for different target
distributions.

> That way I could test whether not applying the patch to autoconf.ac
> works on Wheezy.

May be we are now touching the end of my knowledge-stack.  If you are
curious about this it usually helps to ask on
debian-mentors@lists.debian.org (and my MoM task is also to introduce
you into this very valuable resource of knowledge).