Re: Safe Community Conference in Arusha, Tanzania

On 12/12/13 at 15:47 +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 02:43:34PM +0100, Arne Wichmann wrote:
> > Ok, this is interesting but problematic. We are a volunteer based
> > organization, and as such funding intercontinental flights is difficult.
> > I will forward this mail to different subgroups which might be interested
> > in helping out. (I myself would probably not afford it but might come if
> > funded.)
>
> Joost is seriously considering joining and I promised support by giving
> the needed information but he also needs sponsorship.  If anybody has
> an idea how to help him, that would be cool.

Hi,

Could you provide an estimate of how much money would be required?

Also, I would be interested in feedback on whether Debian should fund
this. For example, from people who know about PeerCorps, and can confirm
that this event is likely to be a success, with a high impact.

Lucas