build on s390 et al broken due to old g++, so aghermann_1.0-3

Hi Yaroslav,

There seems to be an ongoing issue with building aghermann on arches
which have g++ at version 4.6:

> Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2013 00:02:02 +0000
> From: peter green <plugwash@p10link.net>
> To: Debian Bug Tracking System <submit@bugs.debian.org>
>
> Package: aghermann
> Version: 1.0-2
> Severity: serious
>
> Your package build-depends on gcc >= 4.7. This dependency is not
> satisfiable on powerpc, s390x, sparc and ia64.
>
> If you want to use a gcc version other than the default for an
> architecture then you must depend on it directly (not via the gcc
> dependency package) and then invoke it by it's versioned name.

It seems to me that removing "g++ (>= 4:4.7~)" from Build-Depends: in
debian/control should be sufficient.

Assuming you don't find anything wrong with this, I have regenerated
aghermann_1.0-3.debian.tar.gz and aghermann_1.0-3.dsc (as I did for the -2),
and posted these two files to the usual URL.  Here's the linky:
http://johnhommer.com/academic/code/aghermann/source/deb/aghermann_1.0-3.dsc

Can you please do the final rites and sponsor upload it?

Cheers,
Andrei