Re: Upload GNU Health 2.0 to experimental

Hi,

On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 08:25:18PM +0200, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
> Regarding database upgrades one needs to ask oneself one
> simple question:
>
> Can users still connect to the previous database after a
> database upgrade ?

In case of gnumed-server I would simply call the upgrade script provided
by upstream (=you) via dbconfig-common.  But there is no reason to be
afraid:  There is a stack of other things higher on my todo list.

> If so then upgrading at package install time is fine.
>
> If not then upgrading at package install time is insane.

You can answer your question yourself when reading above.