Re: Debian Med Meeting 2014 in Aberdeen, February 1st and 2nd

Hi,

thanks to Tony, Tim and you for organising!  It is quite relaxing (and I
admitted this in one of my DebConf talks[1] that I'm perfectly happy
that "I just need to come" ;-)).  So thanks to all who were involved in
organising past sprints ... and also thanks to those who joined.

If you want to have a record of the DPL saying:

   "About sprints: please organize sprints, we have
    the budget for that, if you think it's useful for your team
    just contact me at the debian-sprints mailing list ..."

you might watch the video[1] as well.

So *verybody* reading this list is invited to come and join our team.

[1] http://meetings-archive.debian.net/pub/debian-meetings/2013/debconf13/high/987_How_to_attract_new_developers_for_your_team.ogv