new upstream release for GNUmed

Hi,

I am starting to look at the docs for updating the gnumed packages in light of a new major release.

I see that 1.2.9 is in experimental. I guess there could be more 1.2.x versions in the future.

If I got that right Debian is in freeze right now. Wheezy will be the new stable , right ? The 1.2.x series is the stable one but will never make it into Wheezy I guess. So it will go into the future testing.

Is Sid going to be turned into testing ? If so could the 1.2.x series move from experimental to sid ?

How can I handle this if I want to package 1.3.x in experimental ? Do I have to wait for Wheezy's release.

Best regards,

Sebastian Hilbert