Re: libsbml_5.7.0

Hi Ivo,

On Mon, Feb 04, 2013 at 05:04:02PM +0100, Ivo Maintz wrote:
> I prepared libsbml 5.7.0 for upload. Please have a look on it, I'm

thanks for the preparation - I have checked the build and it looks OK.
I guess we can upload to unstable (because it is not in testing anyway.)

> not happy  with still overriding the lintian warnings for
> hardening-no-relro and hardening-no-fortify-functions; any idea about
> this?

>From a quick view it looks like a false positive.  The hardening options
seem to be OK.  I would not override this warning to make sure it will
not be hidden from some false positive research.  However, I'm not fully
competent in this question and if you want to be fully sure you might
like to ask this question on debian-mentors@lists.debian.org.