Re: Fis-gtm accepted in unstable (Was: Packaging VistA - GT.M directories)

On Sun, Dec 15, 2013 at 8:20 PM, Yaroslav Halchenko <debian@onerussian.com> wrote:

On Sun, 15 Dec 2013, Andreas Tille wrote:
> finally we have a nice Christmas gift for all people dealing with VistA:
> fis-gtm is now accepted in unstable.
> >...<
> Thanks to everybody who has helped to let fis-gtm packages become
> available in official Debian

hip hip hoorray -- go Team! ;)

This is great news !

Many Thanks to all who helped make this happen !

Yes, let's move into packaging VistA.

Here is what we put together a while ago.

       https://github.com/luisibanez/debian-med-vista

It could be the beginning of the conversation.
It has to be updated now, to match the final form of the fis-gtm package,
and to match the latest representation of VistA in the github repository:

        https://github.com/OSEHRA/VistA-M

Maybe we should plan a hackathon for this    :-)

   Best

       Luis