Re: Fis-gtm accepted in unstable

Yes, thanks to all, and especially Andreas Tille, Amul Shah, Luis Ibañez and Brad King.

And now on to VistA, which I will try to take on.  Let me think about the right flavor, though.  There is a code convergence project to merge the various flavors ( http://www.osehra.org/group/code-convergence), and the question is whether to wait for that, or to start with WorldVistA EHR.

Regards
-- Bhaskar