Please proof read Debian Med bits

Hi,

since a (too) long time we failed releasing some Bits from Debian Med
team.  Now I finally want to do so rather to point to upcomming events
like the Bug Squashing Calendar and our sprint than to report about
events a long time ago.  Please proof read

   http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/debian-med/trunk/community/bits/2013-11_bits?view=markup

and either commit patches to directly to SVN or if you do not have
access it is fine to send it to me.  Any spelling / wording corrections
as well as completely missing paragraphs are welcome.