Re: please sponsor upload aghermann-1.0

wow -- cool -- congrats!  I will review and initiate build

btw -- somewhat ignorant question -- how sensitive your analysis
pipelines?  e.g. would it work with something as basic as Emotiv's
systems?

--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko, Ph.D.
http://neuro.debian.net http://www.pymvpa.org http://www.fail2ban.org