Re: Debian builds of ITK for non-x84/amd64 architectures

Hi Matt,

Thank you for looking into this. Per Debian policy the build machines cannot submit any build reports,
but you can get all build logs (with all failing tests) here:

https://buildd.debian.org/status/logs.php?pkg=insighttoolkit4

I see that the ITK build time on Debian's build machines can take up to 3 days. So it might be worth to
setup a local build machine in your office. Luis did something similar a while ago:

Cross Compiling ITK for Raspberry Pi
http://www.kitware.com/blog/home/post/428

Google Chromebook likes ITK with Crouton
http://www.kitware.com/blog/home/post/532

It is good to fix build issues on those platforms, but given the very long build time I support Steve's decision to support only popular architectures.

Cheers
-Dominique