ftpmaster reject, was: Sponsoring request: new MIA upstream

Hi,

thanks for sponsoring. However, I got this message from ftpmaster:

> libmia-2.0-8-dbg_2.0.11-1_amd64.deb has incorrect size; deleting it
> Due to the errors above, the .changes file couldn't be processed.
> Please fix the problems for the upload to happen.
>
> Greetings,
>
>         Your Debian queue daemon (running on host franck.debian.org)

Any idea what is going wrong? On my Debian (unstable) the package built
fine and the created .changes file reports the corresponding sizes.

Is there anything I can do to fix this?

many thanks,
Gert