We are a Sprint! Re: DebianMed Meeting Aberdeen 2014

I just wanted to quickly thank Tony and Tim for their efforts and
confirm that the event has been accepted as a Sprint. Many thanks
to our DPL and all those who donated. We get support for up to
5 DDs to attend, also aiming for an increased interaction with
other alioth initiatives like e.g. pkg-java, debichem and
debian-science.

To save on costs, I suggest to book the hotel room and flights
early.

Cheers,

Steffen