Fwd: Flexbar release 2.4

Follow-up from Johannes:

  Tony.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Flexbar release 2.4
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 13:56:49 +0000
From: Johannes.Roehr@mdc-berlin.de <Johannes.Roehr@mdc-berlin.de>
To: Tony Travis <tony.travis@ed.ac.uk>

PS: The file compression functionality introduces zlib and bzip2 library
dependencies. I made it work also in case of these libraries being not
available via the cmake search module, which leads to a build that has
no support for compressed files of the respective type.

In addition, I am not sure if the new Flexbar release works with SeqAn
1.4, because I tested it only with SeqAn 1.4.1, but I would expect it to
work. Probably it would be better to keep the SeqAn library included in
the src download as long as new versions are not provided as debian
package. What do you think about it?

Best, Johannes